This Institute is dedicated to the power of professionals and advocates who are willing to improve care during the transition to parenthood. A maximum of 6 attendees per session will practice skills in an interactive and intimate home setting – not in a typical classroom. Through innovative training methods, you will gain insights not taught anywhere in schools or professional conferences.
One of the unique benefits to participants of our institute is getting together for this wonderful event in person. We encourage all who can to meet in Jane’s living room for this special weekend. Never before have we offered PAI virtually, but because of the times, we decided to make this an option.
At the Institute we:
- Teach peer leaders how to teach others
- Take the full knowledge base of specialized professionals and help them use it in effective ways, including review of case studies
- Emphasize action so attendees can launch healthy parents/families
- Concentrate on the prevention of mental health problems
- Help attendees develop an individualized strategy for implementing their respective plans (personal and professional)
- Take a pragmatic approach, not theoretical
After the Institute, we:
- Offer graduates personal coaching through phone, Skype, or in person for an entire year. Jane and Shoshana take graduates under their wing to mentor them, if desired. Graduates can contact either or both of the Institute leaders for this guidance.